Is There a Way to Freeze Your Facebook Account?
- 1). Sign in to your Facebook account, and click on "Account" then "Account Settings."
- 2). Scroll down, and click on "Deactivate Account."
- 3). Select the reason you want to leave Facebook. Since you are simply freezing your account, and will return eventually, click on "This is temporary."
- 4). Click on "Confirm" to temporarily deactivate your Facebook account.
- 5). Visit the Facebook website at facebook.com, and log in using your username and password when you are ready to reactivate your account.